Fire Alarm Approval Requirements
1. Fire Alarm Systems shall be
designed and installed to meet NFPA 101 and NFPA 72.
2. All devices and panels shall be
keyed with CAT 30 keys.
3. Local Alarms are prohibited. All
alarms must dial into a central station and be forwarded to Carroll County
4. Plans shall be submitted for review
prior to the installation of all Fire Alarm Systems.
5. A fire alarm acceptance test will
be required upon completion of installation. All devices will be tested.
6. Single and Two Family residences
A SupraSafe key box with building access and fire
alarm panel keys shall be installed near the building entrance used for fire
department access prior to any new fire alarm being accepted.
Please contact the Fire Chief for further assistance.
Friday February 23, 2018 11:04 AM